Saturday, September 19, 2009

DYMC Passed 1000 Page Views


This DYMC Blog has been running now for 2 weeks on Monday, and it has just passed 1000 Page Views, That's pretty cool!

For someone that's never done this kind of thing before - that's pretty big.

Also, I have got my first participant in the challenge that I don't know, which is also kind of cool. Welcome "Essex Girl"...

I also appear to be reaching out to the world, being popular in the UK, India and Pakistan, etc... see left. When adding google analytics and google webmaster for the blog; they offered me $100 of free advertising; click, click, click and here we are, it's interesting to see how that can get you some visits/traffic and the world spread of the attraction of various keywords. And how my social presense (facebook, linkedin, twitter) on the web attracts people to the site... Whilst search engines organic view site result placement of the site grows in confidence... It would be great to get the world acculamating for themselves one visitor at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment